Welcoming the news, Jens von Wichtingen, Director of Cape Studies, told Study Travel Magazine, “The Russian market is absolutely new for us; we admit that we have very much ignored this huge market up to now due to the fact that it was very difficult for clients from Russia to get tourist/study permits for South Africa.”
Good day, & Добрый день
FANTASTIC NEWS COMING FROM SOUTH AFRICA!!!
From the 1st of April, Russian citizens do NOT need a visa for tourist travel to South Africa
We would like to welcome this wonderful and historical occasion with a ‘Welcome Special’ to our language school. Learn English in Cape Town, South Africa and have a dream of a holiday.
4 week special USD $1,800.
– English classes from Monday to Friday, 09h00 – 12h50 in a small group – max 8 students.
– Accommodation with South African host, single room, breakfast or student residence, double room, self catering.
– Welcome transfer airport – accommodation.
– Information pack on arrival with Discover Cape Studies Student vouchers for discounts at trending restaurants and coffee shops in Cape Town.
– Free Wifi at the school, coffee and tea.
– All fees and material.
We save a special bonus for last! One day safari to view the BIG FIVE (African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African leopard, and rhinoceros).
This offer is valid for courses starting until 31st of December 2017
Questions? Please email us at Learn@CapeStudies.com.
To help you plan your trip, here are some current examples of flights to Cape Town:
Airfrance: EUR 600
Ethiad EUR 650
Turkish EUR 650