Good day, & Добрый день
FANTASTIC NEWS COMING FROM SOUTH AFRICA!!!
From the 1st of April, Russian citizens do NOT need a visa for tourist travel to South Africa
We would like to welcome this wonderful and historical occasion with a ‘Welcome Special’ to our language school. Learn English in Cape Town, South Africa and have a dream of a holiday.
4 week special USD $1,800.
– English classes from Monday to Friday, 09h00 – 12h50 in a small group – max 8 students.
– Accommodation with South African host, single room, breakfast or student residence, double room, self catering.
– Welcome transfer airport – accommodation.
– Information pack on arrival with Discover Cape Studies Student vouchers for discounts at trending restaurants and coffee shops in Cape Town.
– Free Wifi at the school, coffee and tea.
– All fees and material.
We save a special bonus for last! One day safari to view the BIG FIVE (African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African leopard, and rhinoceros).
This offer is valid for courses starting until 31st of December 2017
Questions? Please email us at Learn@CapeStudies.com.
To help you plan your trip, here are some current examples of flights to Cape Town:
Airfrance: EUR 600
Ethiad EUR 650
Turkish EUR 650
Experience winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Our 2017 Special is valid for courses starting between 3rd of April and 25th September. See out Flyer for conditions and information.
To apply, please email Learn@CapeStudies.com
Cape Studies has something for everyone! While in South Africa, why not take the opportunity to explore more African countries in the vicinity at competitive rates – sleep in a tent among the wild animals, visit and learn about tribal culture. White water raft at Victoria Falls and, if you are brave enough walk with the king of the jungle – the lions. Hike the Fish River Canyon, the second biggest in the world, sand board or quad bike the dunes of Namibia and visit the Bushmen.
Visit our Flickr profile Cape Studies and take a look at some of the available activities.
To learn more about Cape Studies, please visit: www.CapeStudies.com